nuffnang

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the smile of an angel~


21/06 - this was the first time i saw my mum smile ever since she had an accident on the 6/6...its just beyond words to describe the feeling im having at that specific moment...i just feel so touched and heart warming...i just find her smile so beautiful...

she spoke to me alot today (with her condition, its consider alot =) )...although its not long sentences...but im still happy about it...i guess its true...that when a human nearly lost someone he/she loves...then will they start to appreciate the simple gesture like a smile or some simple words...why didnt i realise earlier? i hate myself for losing all the time and only realise till now...

i pray for my mum speedy recovery...i want to bring her out to where im going....i want to take lots of pics with her...i want to spend more time with her and many more... =)

thks god for giving me this chance...a chance to set everything right...i promise...i will treasure =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .