nuffnang

Sunday, June 19, 2011

depressed


feeling kinda depressed and happy too today....depressed was bcos i've rejected acres finally....it was a painful decision =(

depressed was also bcos i've heard something which confirms my doubt in "you"...finally it came out from "your" mouth...everybody was right afterall..."you" are just another hypocrite...seems like nothing matters more to "you" then xxxxx hahaha...

happy was i've manage to get a 2nd hand wheelchair from one of my friend for my mum discharge usage.

happy was also mum is doing well and by next week the doc are planning to transfer her to the general ward =D

jiayou mummy!!!! you are a brave woman!!! i know ur broken hand hurts alot now...pls be strong and bear with it...you will be home soon...me and isabel are waiting for you! jiayou!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .