nuffnang

Sunday, June 19, 2011

haiz..

tml is the 49th days of my good bro, rabbit...aminah and the rest of the guys are planning to go guan ming san and pray to him...aminah ask me along too...i guess i will also drop by...pray to my dad too...its been some times since i last visited him...

sometimes i wonder....why did god create different kinds of characters in mankind....to be more unique? to match different people? or? after all the happening...my theory on animals are still the best is just getting stronger....now in my life...only my mum and daughter plus afew of my best buddies like aminah, kaka, josjos, carmen and huiyi matters to me...

kinda sick of seeing people plastic face...so fake...hypocrite...act one kind and do another...their agenda is so obvious and they actually thought no one knows...kinda pathetic...will these kind of people even have sincere and true friends? or maybe kinship....

i always believe what goes around comes around....karma have not befall on you doesnt mean it wont...the time is just not up yet...just be careful where u tread...you never know what's gonna happen next =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .