nuffnang

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

scary day

this aminah...scare the shit outta me yesterday afternoon when i just woke up...was browsing thru face book news feed and see her check in at ntu...follow by reading remarks by kaka...i thot what happen to her....finally manage to get her and know that she fainted due to some nerve problem...she cant stand on feet for long....wanted to go find her but she told me she going home with her mum le..and she reassure me she is fine...wtf lor..my heart is beating so fast for the moment i saw the update....its just so scary...but upon learning she is ok...i rest my heart to ease....

aiyo aminah! next time if not feeling well must tell us ok...dont give us sudden shock again...its damn scary...aunty, me old liao...cannot tahan so many shocks...be good and eat more tonic....rest more for the time being now...we still have many place to go....must recover ok....love u! <3

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .