nuffnang

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

thoughts

am awaiting for the day im starting work...been rotting at home lately...didnt really hang out with my kakis...only time im not home is when wee hoong and his colleague came over to jb and i actually travel up to jb and find them...other than that is when he came over to sg...took them ard sg for a few hours...

hmmm....got my friends to check for other job opportunities for me too...i guess im ready to stay away from this lion and dragon dance circle...kinda sick of everything...i need to lead a more normal lifestyle from now onwards...

my bro, giving me problem again...and im seriously tired too of having to pacify him again and again...its just so...torturing for me i guess...so mentally strained staying with a "time bomb"....i hope i can get away from all these...now i just wanted money and my friends...i wanted to save and use my money for holidays instead...i really have no more time for all the rubbish which i have been facing for so many years.

perhaps...i should have left this scene donkey years ago...maybe i would be much better off by now....

anyway...i hope i can attain my dreams...i had enough of all these...god please bless me...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .