nuffnang

Thursday, May 5, 2011

demise of my beloved friend - rabbit

received a very shocking news last night yesterday (03/05/2011) at abt 2+am...one of my close friend, jamez tan aka rabbit was dead in an accident...rush down to the mortuary but didnt manage to see him...saw my group of friends and his wife-to-be just outside....the atmosphere is so down...everybody is crying...my heart just sank....memories of us hanging out at clubs and halloween just came flowing back to me....haiz....life is really unexpected...his family decided to just hold a one day wake for him...and in another few hours time...will be the last time we are sending him off...

rabbit...pls rest in peace...you will forever be remembered by all of us...thks for the laughter and joy which you have given us...should there be a next life...i would love to have u as my brother again...do go in peace...take care~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .