nuffnang

Monday, May 9, 2011

do i still love him?

saw him yesterday at eunos...a mixture of feeling just came gushing up to me...love, hate, sadness, memories....so much more....have i really gotten over this man whom i have love for the past 8 years...

its coming soon to 1 year since we broke off...i do admit i still miss him every now and then...its an angel & devil fight afterall....i feel i still love him when i recall those happy moments...but i feel so betrayed and hurt when i think back on what he did to me after all that i've done...just what is my heart and mind trying to do....both are going different ways and seriously...i feel so lost....i guess, yes, i still love this man.

can u imagine me tearing for him ever after we have been apart for so long...its a love and hate affair...i love him for being sweet and nice to me...but i hate him too for the betrayal he have given me times and again...why does he have to hurt me so bad =(

i really dunno when will i heal...or is it gonna be a wound that will never recover....will i ever find a man who can replace him in my heart?

low yong chau, i love you...but on the other hand, i hate you too!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .