nuffnang

Sunday, May 22, 2011

heartache

"You hurt me more than What i deserve...is it just because I loved you more than What u deserve..."



haven been feeling happy these few days...emotionally drained...too tired to do anything....been staying at home for the past 5 days....

last night his current gf came over to find me...we had some talk...obviously she is so into him now that whatever things that happen...she seems to be siding him...well...i guess...love is really blind afterall...

i guess alot of ppl must be thinking im upset bcos he left me and get himself a gf...but thats not the case...i can really accept that the love between us has cease...but what i couldnt tolerate was the betrayal and lies he gave to me...even up till the day we broke off....its just too much for me to bear...a man whom i have been staying with and loving for so long has all along treated me like a fool...i feel so hurt...so used...do i deserve all that?

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .