nuffnang

Thursday, May 12, 2011

new job!!!!

saw the recruitment ad from acres few days back at fb and decided to send in my resume for a try...was kinda happy when they send me an email asking for an interview...but am kinda worried too that after the interview...they will ask me go back and wait for call which means no chance....

had my interview at 1pm....the person in charge, miss anbu is out for rescue mission and i was direct to another lady which i forget her name =P we had a really long talk and she was explaining to me what my job scope will be and stuff...after about one hour...she was asking when i can start...i was kinda happy they willing to employ me as it has always been my wish to work with animals....pay wise i can say is very miserable...lower than all the jobs i've held before but i dont really mind about it....the lady then say she will check with miss anbu on when should i start work since now is already the 3rd week of may...i would be expecting her call soon =D

thks to my bro for the patient he had cos he was waiting ( 1 hr ) just outside acres for me so we can go off together and make payment for the car rental for my this weekend trip to KL...i feel so bad lor making him wait under the shade with his car haha...when i get into his car...he even tell me to take over his van for my convenience....but condiditon is i have to get his van repair lolx...change gear box and air con compressor...installment for his van he will settle...the rest is on me...so nice of him right...im touched! gonna get this done soon as the place im working at is really ulu...i really need a transport for that.

anyway im looking forward to my new job...i know i will enjoy this job too...all the best to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .