nuffnang

Monday, May 9, 2011

happy mother's day

its mother's day yesterday, as usual, i didnt celebrate this occasion with my mum...and as usual, its my sis who brought my mum out for meal....

i guess it bcos of the way im brought up...expressing one self to another is not a trend in my family...i didnt celebrate mother's day or her birthday doesnt mean i dont love her...its all in my heart...

thinking back on the time when im young...giving my parents countless problems...rebellious...problematic....i would like to say "im sorry" to my parents...

although there are times where my mum did stupid things to me, although there are times when i hate her for being so unreasonable...i knew she still love me in her heart....and that im forever her baby...my dad had left me abt 9 years....and all the while its my mum who is holding on...i really appreciate everything...

i will be bringing my mum for a belated lunch tml noon....although mother's day had pass....but its the chance of sitting together and dine that really matters isnt it?

mum, you have really done great all these while, although you dont use the internet and will not get a chance to read and understand what i say, but i would still want to express my heartfelt thanks to you...i love you mummy! pls stay healthy and happy always <3

last but not least....wishing you a very happy mother's day =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .