nuffnang

Thursday, May 19, 2011

the truth

truth hurts...and finally...i've saw the whole picture

happy 16th mths to he and she...and happy coming 12 mths break off to him and me...notice whats wrong here? it simply means...before he ended our relationship...he started with another woman...and im naively thinking...he will be my last man...what a joke right?

thks to him...my heart is shattered once again....im now having a wound that will never heal....its a sucky feeling...when all along i thot its was other issue that causes our drifting apart...but in actual fact its bcos of a 3rd party...

i know i will never forgive him again...i know i will hate him...i've finally remove him from my phone list and facebook...now i pray that i can remove him from my heart and mind...he definitely dont deserve my everything....

low yong chau, i fucking hate u to the core! hate u for doing all these to me! i was blind for 8 years, and was in pain for the 1 year since we ended...u are such a bastard! really! and im never ever forgive u for all these!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .