nuffnang

Monday, June 13, 2011

i love you mummy

i love you, mummy!!!!!

i hope these 3 words didnt come too late....today i finally pluck up my courage and told my mother "i love you" and "i'm sorry" when she open her eyes and look at me....i didnt know the fear of losing my dearest one till this incident...i hope god grant me another chance to let me have more time with my mum...i still have so much things that i have yet to do with her...

now then i realise...to see my mum smiling face...to hear her nagging is actually a blissful thing in life...i felt so lost these few days when she's not at home...the sense of fear....it just freak me out...life is so short...and things happen so suddenly....now i finally comprehend what does it means to treasure before you lose it...i really understand it now....

seeing her in hospital bed breaks my heart...with all the needles and bandages, the blueblacks too... =(

today doctor told me she show signs of improvement...although she is still consider in critical stage bcos of her lung infection...i pray that she hold on to her will and recover asap...i really miss her lots...pls let me have more good news in the coming days...cos in my heart...nothing matters more than her to me now....she is all i care about at this moment...i want to fulfil my promises to her...and i know she can make it de =)

dear friends, pls remember to cherish your parents before they are gone...i didnt bother about them previously...but i almost lost her...and this wakes me up...dont let any regrets creep up to you in future...life is short and we all have only 1 pair of parents...treasure them...you dont always have the chance to....life gives no repeat telecast...

mom, i love you...pls come home soon...and i apologise for my previous negligent and harsh tone...i'm sorry....pls gimme more time to put everything back in place...to cover back the time we lost in the past...pls be safe and be home soon...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .