nuffnang

Friday, June 17, 2011

my loved ones

my mother & my daughter...the only kins i have left in this world...cant imagine what my life will be without them....

have not been taking a good look at my mum for years...for the past 1 week during her stay in the hospital then did i start to look at her thoroughly...

a very strong woman in my eyes...sometimes it sets me wondering are all mothers the same...in fact...when i look at her lying on the hospital bed...a sense of guilt came to me....why did i realise i did not treasure only when i almost lost her...seriously...no words can describe the fear im having....the feeling of lost and not knowing where to go....i just ask myself repeatly...what will happen to me if my mum is to leave me suddenly....i just feel so scare...first time in my life that im feeling so so helpless and lost....

seeing her showing signs of improvement everyday just warms my heart...seeing her looking at me...seeing her talking to me...seeing how she grip my hand....its just so unbelivable how these little acts actually lighten my heart and makes me happy...all im asking for is for her to recover asap...all the suffering and pain to cease asap...i just cant afford to lose her...the greatest woman in my life.

mummy...pls get well soon...love you tons <3

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .