nuffnang

Thursday, June 16, 2011

proudest thing i've done


have all along wanted to sign the forms for the organs donation but no chance to...finally i've submitted the forms today at SGH...happy =D

to me...after death...all the organs will go to waste if we to burn them down...why not use this chance and recycle ourself...meanwhile helping others too...giving them a chance to enjoy the world...

i definitely hope the rest of the people can join in this donation too...lets not waste our useful parts...lets give lives to other people even when we are dead...its a way of building good karma too =D


went for my blood donation yesterday...the last time i donated my blood was in 1999 lolz...12 years back...well...lots of ppl are wondering what happen to me...sign organs donation forms...donate blood...well...after seeing my mum incident...im starting to feel for those less fortunate...those who are struggling to stay alive but yet cant...i wanna do my part...since blood will be replenish even after we donate..why not? one packet of 450cc blood donated could just save a live...you never know...

anyway my next appt is on sept 6th...i will still go for the donation...hopefully i remember it by then hahaha...with my goldfish memory...am so afraid that it will just slip my mind =P

im really proud of myself for these 2 things i've done...i hope im building good karma for my mummy too...pls bless her with good health and happiness..thats all im asking for =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .