nuffnang

Thursday, June 16, 2011

good news!


am happy from yesterday and still counting =D

my mum condiditon is improving...the doc told me that they plan to transfer her to the general ward tml...yippie!!!!!!

i guess bcos she is starting to heal on her fracture areas...she has been complaining abt pain these few days...but i feel so helpless cos i cant do anything...i just hope the pain can go off as soon as possible...

today the social worker from SGH talk to me...its regarding abt my mum after care....she pose alot of questions to me...asking me whats my planning and stuff...actually im kinda stuck...although most of the things i have think before...but i know theres still a limit as to what i can do...she've arrange for a family talk on this sat....i hope by then we work something out too...

went to the police station and file a report on my mum incident earlier on...i've decided to claim against the driver who bang on my mum...aminah told me a police report is needed before we can do anything...so most prolly i will drop by to her office and start all the claims next week.

anyway im still glad mummy is strong enough to go through all these pain and suffering...she will recover soon de and enjoy her life after all these shitty thing...i have been encouraging her everyday...telling her she must jiayou and stay strong..telling her we are waiting for her to go home...she is a strong woman...she can do it definitely! jiayou mummy!!!! be home soon!!!! <3

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .