nuffnang

Friday, June 10, 2011

人累心也累

i freaking hate that place...the smell of helplessness, pain and miserable....today is the 4th day my mum is in hospital...she's still in the icu...still under observation....from observing her brain blood clot, to her lung infection, to her breathing...now her fever....although the doctor say that everything is alright...im still on tenderhooks....

seeing all the needles, seeing her gasping for breath on the oxygen mask, seeing all the wounds, seeing the broken hand and fractured pelvic bone...really hurts me to the core....when can my mum recover? i wish she will be back home soon...back to the naggy mum i once used to have....now that she's not home...its so quiet....i miss her

mama, pls get well soon...i promise i will spend more time with you so you wont feel so lonely...i hate being left alone without you by my side...i really love you...please come home soon =(

我现在才发现,和你的合照竟然是那么少... i hate myself =(

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .