nuffnang

Friday, June 17, 2011

haiz...


haiz...kinda sad...suppose to start work at acres last tuesday which is the 07/06/2011....but due to my mum accident...the whole thing was put off...i really dunno am i able to work for acres after hearing what the social worker told me...

the doctor is planning to put my mum on rehabilitation...meaning starting the daily exercise for her...and the caregiver have to be there everyday to see how they do it then follow by helping my mum with the process....as my mum stays with me...i guess im the only person she can rely on now...with the current state of my mum..i guess i wont be able to join the work force that soon...and its not fair to get acres to keep on holding the post for me..im in a dilemma...finally i found a job which i love so much but on the other hand...its my mother's care which we are talking about...definitely...if i have to choose...will be my mum instead of the job...im kinda upset i have to give up my dream job on working with the animals...and im also worried about my income...haiz...what should i do....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .