nuffnang

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sadness


06/06/2011, am very unhappy and sad today...am still at KL when i receive this stupid message from my sis who inform me that my mum had met with an accident while on her way to work in the morning....she was hit by a car driven by a young couple...i still dunno whats the whole story abt as my sister says the police are not willing to disclose what's happening...and just mention that this case is under investigation.

can u imagine the helpless feeling im having when i get that message and im so far away from sg...i just panic and at the same time feel so lost...so many thoughts running thru my head...the stupid feeling of losing someone dear to me is just so scary....

immediately went over to buy a bus ticket back to sg and manage to get the 1pm bus...the journey just seems so long...when i reach sg is alrdy around 7+pm...rush a cab to SGH and went straight up to the ICU...saw my sister, brother-in-laws, nieces and nephew....i just wanted to look at my mum...

went inside the ICU and i just couldnt stop my tears from flowing upon seeing her...the sight aches my heart...i talk to her...and she responded although i couldnt quite make out whats she's saying..its still a good thing thats she's conscious...according to the updates from my relatives...she had blood clot on both side of her head...her right hand was broken and pelvic bone fractured....i feel the pain =~(

but later on...i get the news again that if within 48 hours...her brain dont bleed again then she's consider safe....so it means she's still in danger now..

i keep talking to her...tell her to hold on...tell her im waiting for her to go home together and she must recover...but she just didnt reply me nor give me any response...this scares me...seriously....

due to this happening...im unable to start work again...miss anbu from acres was kind enough to excuse me....but i feel very bad about it....now all my income are cut off...i hope i can still get this job when everything goes smoothly again...im worried too that they will decide not to employ me...sorry and thks acres ppl for the understanding...

will be going over to the hospital tml early morning to look at the report of my mum injury...i pray and hope that good news is awaiting us...please god...

mum, please dont dump us...please come home with us...please hold on...dad doesnt need u to accompany him...but we need u...please recover and get out of the danger zone asap! please dont scare us...we love you =(

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .