nuffnang

Sunday, July 3, 2011

hahaha


sorry for the long absence...no mood to blog recently...reason being im sick =)

just had a very bo liao argument with someone bo liao...she call me an actress...say i act filial...its a joke lor...do i even have to act?? i dont act im still the apple of my mum's eye...unlike her...got to fight for attention....well...gossip me for all u want...i cant be bothered...like i've mention before...i only have my mum and isabel as my kin in this world...period!

come bombard me with all things like im eyeing my mum's money and stuff..i wonder who is the one that have been opening and closing her mouth and say about money...keep saying no money but can afford to buy so many branded...ridiculous...its a world joke lor lolzzz

haiz..sad case...keep saying give my mum money and stuff...i thot its right? why would she even need to go around telling people what she did???? showing how filial she is? showing how good she is??? i wonder who is acting here hahahaha

yes i never gave money to mum...never bring her shopping at branded shops....never bring her go restuarant eat....so??? ahhh so u did...perhaps i could help by announcing at the newpapers or strait times or maybe even wanbao or xinming lolx

im born into this world not to entertain you! i dont even have to answer to u what i did or what i didnt do! u r the one who injected to mum's head that i will send her to old folk's home...fuck you!!! dont treat my kindness as weakness...i didnt say anything doesnt mean im afraid of u...didnt confront u also doesnt mean i dont dare...dont ever try to be funny and stuff words into my mouth! pcb! the whole world knows what kind of person you are...so save the act of being an angel...the people who are smiling at you does not means they are ur good friends or relatives...u never know what they are talking abt behind ur back...i just find u a pathetic soul...seriously...they just show me how much u r worth in their eyes lolx

i have never like confrontation all along...but push me any further then im sorry...

im not a hypocrite...nor am i an actress....i just do whichever i like...i dont need ppl acknowledgement nor do i need anybody approval....i just do what im happy with...if you think ur comments can pull me down...then happy daydreaming =)


No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .