nuffnang

Saturday, July 16, 2011

mama's better!!!


mama's getting better...so much better hahaha...but date of her discharge is still unknown yet =D

hmmm....actually i dunno what to blog about....other than visiting the hospital everyday from 12pm to 2pm....the rest of the timing im mostly at home....ask me why i didnt go in the evening again...well...just bcos im not interested in clash meetup with xxxxxx....talking about this...a kid is a kid hahaha....removing me from family wont kills me....how about deleting me off from facebook hahahaha....c'mon la...its just a cyber web...if by doing this can make me younger and slimmer...pls by all means go ahead =)

tmd...now i got a splitting headache...i wanna go sleep alrdy...to be continue =D


No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .