nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

arrggghhhh bored!!!

bored die me sia....been watching hongkong drama online recently....my tv wire somehow drop out and i just cant fix it back thus no tv for me =(

today im kinda happy hahaha....cos just when i thot im dying...a very sweet hope came to me lolz...not gonna mention here in case some 小人 saw and decided to take advantage from it...so it shall only be shared only to my close buddies =D

my mama is getting so much better...and her memories are coming back slowly...she's even beginning to ask for her stuffs like her atm cards,bank book and valuables....happy~ and im so so happy that she is still so concern about isabel and me hahahaha

the physios are trying their best to make her walk....and im pretty sure that she will improve day by day...

im seriously smiling within me *giggles* anybody know why? hahahaha

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .