nuffnang

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

new experience!

finally!!! i had my first wedding shooting experience on last monday which is the 11/07/2011...with alot of thks to lionel who got me this job lobang...and with his loan on his dslr 550D...i went ahead with this job....was so afraid i couldnt do a good job....but thks god everything turns out fine =D

the people from both sides were nice and friendly....i guess bcos im a girl ba...easier to mingle with them thus make the job easier lolxxx...it was fun but tiring...but upon seeing how happy the whole day and people was...i guess everything is worthwhile =)

dear readers who are reading my blog...i have started a page in facebook on my photography job....please kindly help me by liking Carol's Photography , your help is greatly appreciated =)

not forgetting if any of you have photography lobang, do kindly intro me too hahaha....thanks alot

====================================================

now to the update of my mum...she have just been transferred to alexandra hospital this afternoon....no doubt she is at alexandra hosp...but the docs and nurses attending to her are from sgh....she's being transfer over is also bcos the rehab at alexandra is more well equipped....i guess date of my mum being discharge is drawing nearer....i really need to get more income in...hopefully she will improve more and more....as in can walk and sit by herself...memory gain back too....meanwhile i can only hope to get more freelance job like photography and save as much as i can....god pls bless mummy with speedy recovery....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .