nuffnang

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

zzzzzzzzz

i'm damn freaking down with irritating virus....whatever things i eat...no taste...whatever things i smell...no smell...OMFG!!!!!!!!!! im so irritated now....

met bibi, jerdine and bro for lunch today at funan....went to eat pasta mania but i couldnt taste anything...its just eating for the sake to ease my hunger zzzzzzzz...

after lunch the babes have to go back to work....and my bro says he want to buy camera...so i accompany him to harvey norman...he bought 3 cameras in total lor zzzzzzzzz.....one for his wife, candy.....one as a birthday pressie....another for himself.....silly bro...

after the shopping i ask bro to drop me at people's park center cos i need to get a piece of cross stitch....no mood shopping also....after getting what i went...i bused home....the weather damn terrible....BTH -_-"

come back home start off with my stitching...i hope to get it ready asap.....should be able to finish it within 1 week.....

dunno whats wrong with me also recently...maybe its bcos im not feeling well too....i get real sleepy at 10+pm and will head to bed...will wake up at 6-7am lolz....go down for breakfast at 8+am for my favourite duck noodles....after that will be surfing and some networking hehehe....

tml night will be going back to office for my property refreshment course....its study time again lolz.....this year i hope to get my CEHA done....wish me luck~ =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .