nuffnang

Friday, January 15, 2010

party~~~

tonight is the eve of boon's birthday...will be dropping down to HOS later...guess tonight gonna be a wild night again hahaha...am wondering will boon be carry out at the end of the night thou i doubt so lolz....he have alot of pattern to excuse himself from drinking de hahaha

after his birthday celebration few days later will be my turn liao...just the thot of me getting drunk is enough to put me off....i think chances of me doing funny things will be very high...title prepare to drop hahahaha....been ages since i last celebrate my birthday with my friends....

for my HOS celebration will be on the 20th....i would reserve my birthday eve or actual day for my beloved dear...he told me he will bake a cake for me..am looking forward to that =D

last but not least....a wish all january babies a very happy birthday and many sweet retuens too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .