nuffnang

Sunday, January 10, 2010

party!

had a mini celebration for dindin at hos tonight....everybody had fun i guess....i gave her my cross stitch as pressie le...hope she like it hahaha....not an expensive pressie tho =P

told boon to buy a cake for me yet he forget zzzzzzzzzzzzz....in the end victor offer to get the cake for me and jason drove him there....thks guys....

didnt manage to get myself drunk tonight...tam also in awake mode lolz....only din gets abit high i guess....once again tam's side won a bottle of martell in the snowball lucky draw tonight...bravo!!!! hahaha

next week 16th will be boon's birthday....i doubt he can go back in awake mode....guess the guys must be waiting to get him drunk hahahahaha

following week will be my birthday le...scary...i wonder how jialat i will be....so now my wish for my birthday will be drink just nice....high abit but mai drunk....i wonder will anybody grant me this tiny wish wahahahahaha...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .