nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my birthday 2010

finally i'm another year younger lolz....spend my birthday in a very family style with silver and isabel...simple dinner....brought our dogs out for walk...then back home watch tv....9pm cake cutting =) it might sounds boring to some when what they expect to read from me is how drunk i was..where i went etc hahaha...but being with my family on this day is indeed very special to me...


with love from my hubby...although he didnt bake the cake himself...the red colour heart and some side flowers are drawn by him lolz....thank you my dear =D
my pressie from my loved ones...isabel gave me a pooh bear and my hubby gave me a cake ;)
loved ones of my life~~~ my 2 jokers hahaha
and last but not least...a simple but heart warming mini celebration with them by my side =)

haha...hope i didnt frighten u guys with my no make up face =P ....overall i really appreciate what my hub and daughter did for me...not forgetting my friends from face book too...thks them all for the well wishes....i'm a year younger and getting wiser too!!!! cheers~~~~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .