nuffnang

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

shakey tooth

=( i'm loosing all my teeth soon i guess...currently have 4 shakey tooth that may just give way anytime....sad...

it all happen when i'm young...in primary school i think...was happily running when one of my leg trip in a drain and i landed on the ground with my face facing down...laughing at that time lolz....u can guess what happen...i lost my front teeth....my mum told me at that time...bcos of the impact...my gums turn black and i drop my milk teeth...

from that time onwards...my gums became damn weak...brushing cause bleeding...sometimes for nothing bleed also....now i'm starting to lose them one by one =(

cant imagine i have to put on dentures....thinking on how hard it is to eat hard stuff sadden me too...arrrggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

for those who still had perfect set of teeth around...do take care of them...real stuff is forever better than fake de...omg!!!! time to visit the dentist soon...haiz...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .