nuffnang

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

=)

im happy today...really happy...ever since he left me on june 25th...i have not been feeling hopeful...but i had a very happy happening today...cant say out what exactly is it but i do hope the rest who knows im happy today are happy for me too.... (^_^)

had a discussion with one of my friend today...i thought of going back into a biz which i have quitted 2 yrs ago...but that friend of mine kinda confused me with all his biz theory lolz....i have never thought of all that complicating steps before when i started previously...and all goes well for me...but today he kinda like "brain screwing" me with all the proposal and planning he got hahaha...for a moment i was suspecting how could a 27 years old guy be so naggy =P i know he meant me good..wanted me to succeed...but i find it very hard for me to come up with a biz proposal and stuff lor...haiz...anyway...i'll see how it goes ba...

suxs lor..i find myself getting lazier and lazier everyday lolz...i just dont like to stress myself...i should have been born a taitai in the 1st place hahahahahaha...who knows hor..i might just strike rich 1 fine day...hopefully =D

i can finally start my counting down now...i hope the days pass faster...thks god for everything...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .