nuffnang

Thursday, October 29, 2009

misha and that irritating lil gal lolz

i am looking at isabel and misha as im blogging this post hahaha...all i see now is a grumpy misha and a "never say die" irritating little girl...everyday without fail...she must irritate misha and most of the time she ends up with bites and scratches lolz...at times im wondering..if misha know how to talk..she would have curse and swear at bel for keep disturbing her....and after bel got bitten or scratch by misha...she would come and ask me have misha ever bite me before...which i would then tell her...ever since i brought misha home 1 year plus ago...misha has never bite me out of irritation before lolz...tho sometimes misha would nibble on my finger out of a sudden..im freaking sure its not bcos i annoy her...but more to her being bored and cheeky hahahaha...anyway i've got a freaking adorable misha who possess a very cute and angel looking face...for those of you who are wondering who is misha...she is my pet cat...a local kuching lolz...attached below is the pic of both the cast of my current post hahahaha

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .