nuffnang

Thursday, October 29, 2009

mac donald monopoly

haha...recently mac donald came out with this monopoly thingy on winning great prizes...me and isabel have been going to the mac for consecutive 2 nights liao...of cos we dont go there just for the monopoly thing only..its also bcos we are hungry too...and at the timing of 12am to 1am...the only choices left for us is mac donald only...its so sinful that i think we got to stop going mac already...if not by the time my dear is out..he would be asking me to go on a diet again lolz....anyway...i do hope i get to win the $50,000 cash too since money is the most important to me now...if any of u not playing the mac monopoly...pls do help me collect too hahahaha...good luck to me!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .