nuffnang

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

twitters!

have seen alot of ppl using twitters recently and im kinda curious over it lolz...im a computer idiot and i know nuts about all these IT stuffs...went over to doggiesite and happen to see a thread on twitter...so i made a post asking about how to send messages to twitter and how do i actually use it...many thks to peewee for helping me...i manage to get my twitter on and then follow by sending messages to twitter in my blog! yeah! lolz...silly me actually find all this very interesting...the only thing which i dont like about my twitter is the webby link found behind my every twitter sentence...anybody know how to i remove it? i will branjar u kopi lolz....will continue to send short messages via twitter to kinda update my blog since i dont really blog always...be patient with me yea (*@*)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .