nuffnang

Thursday, October 15, 2009

HUAT AR!!!!

went to longshi 47A to meet a thai master with jocelyn and aika...they both wanted to have their fortune told while me is there to change luck as i have already get mine told yesterday...

the master name is monk prasert from bangkok...he was invited over by ah han...all i can say is..he is really very accurate lor...everything he says about me is so freaking true...kinda eerie...

1) was told by him that im gonna be rich in future...i have the luck with me (hopefully its true...im really expecting that...)

2) he says im a very straight forward person who just simply speaks whatever that comes to my mind...( true )

3) he says most of the time i choose to ignore/pretend to not know alot of things just bcos i dont wanna hurt myself.. ( true )

4) he says im pretty but why i got such a bad temper..always "fighting/argueing" with people... (somewhat true) lolzz...doesnt match my look =P

5) he says i got a very strong character too...the alpha in where ever i go..im more like the husband than wife in a relationship...always holding the decision ( omg...this freaks me out as its 100% true)

6) he says i almost die when im very young ( i then recall a car accident i had when i was 15 years old...and yes..i almost died )

and alot more...cant really recall everything...then he recommend me to have my luck change for a better future...i was thinking....why not...so today i went up again with the items which he wanted me to buy...
  • 3 bottles shampoo
  • 3 bottles shower foam
  • 3 bottles mineral water
  • 3 types of fruits (5 each)
  • 5 different colours nail polish
  • 3 bottles of nail polish remover
  • 12 eggs
he start off the ritual by taking one of the egg and draw something on it follow by asking me to write my name on the egg...then he ask me to rub the egg all over myself and he start chanting...ask me to say "let all the bad things leave my body and goes to the egg" and keep repeating...i follow his instruction...after a few more chant...the master end the ritual by saying out loud again on the above sentence...follow after i saw the egg move...it was as if something enter the egg thus the movement...i was kinda stunned too...after the whole thing i jokingly ask the master is he performing magick lolz...

i really hope this luck changing can really change my life to a better future...im really dead broke liao and people owning me money still dunno how to pay back zzzzzzzzzz....

anyway i believe "tomorrow will be a better day for me!!!!!" HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA GET LOTS OF MONIES!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahh~~~~~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .