nuffnang

Saturday, October 17, 2009

HUAT HUAT HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happy today!!!!!!!!!!!! strike 4D starter prize...tho its not a huge amount...but this shows that my luck is improving!!!!!! hahahahaha...bcos this is my 1st time =D

got the number from
金钱伯 at loyang tua pek gong temple...i place a 12 roll on the number and today it came up in starter...will continue to place this number for 3 weeks...if i ever strike again in the 1st 3 placing..i will be flying off to bangkok to pray and also donate coffins...this coming monday or tuesday im gonna make a trip down to loyang tua pek gong to give thks to 金钱伯 for the numbers he gave me...will buy him offerings too...getting kinda excited...am very happy too lolz

i'm very sure the crystal jocelyn bought me helps me in a way too...thks sis for the wonderful gift...lets jiayou for tml and hopefully we can go to bangkok soon!!!! yeah~~~~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .