nuffnang

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

random post

hmmmm....just a random post tonight....

weather nowadays hasn't been good....one moment hot one moment cold...weird...

this month i've got 2 wedding invitations -_-"....pocket gonna burn a big hole hahahaha....but its nice seeing people getting married....so sweet....plus the meeting up with all my friends...i just loved it =D

end of may i'm going oversea with my longshi.com kakis....not going very far...only to malaysia ,KL to watch pole jumping lion dance competition...

recently i'm really enjoying my life...love all the people around me....love all those happenings....me and cc also getting along fine =D

my younger bro, kaka have fly off to HK....hope he enjoy himself there....as for tamtam, my dear friend....she stay in HK for more than a month already and still not wanting to come back hahahaha....guess she's migrating soon lolz...

looking forward to my genting trip with my friends in july...its been ages since i last went there....miss the cool cool weather.

made some really great friends too...whom can put up with all my nonsense hahahaha....all of them are really great to be with =)

thaddea went for her virgin filming this month too...saw "alamak" and a new actress, sorry cant recall her name =X ......pics can be found at my facebook....although filming is tough job....but it's indeed a nice experience....looking forward to the show too which will be in cinema on august...

going to plan for my trip to HK too...hopefully i can return to tsingyi asap....miss my friends there....

hahaha...reading back on this post then i realise its indeed very random...or rather a summarize of what have happen.....everytime when i think of blogging i just get stuck....i guess its time to make some changes liao....will keep you guys update again =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .