nuffnang

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


just wondering....why on earth did god create human into different characters? to create special-ness? to create more interesting lives? to create more chaos? hahahaha....i guess its the latter because if thats not what he have in his mind....then there will be no wars, fighting, quarrelling and stuffs....sometimes i find fate so amusing....link strangers to become friends....then from friends change back to strangers again....weird isnt it lolz....so in short its just nature wanting us to hurt one another....no one is ever perfect in a way...i guess that makes up to the salt n spices in our lives.....without all these people...life would be boring yea hahaha....but sometimes i do feel very amuse by certain humans reaction or behaviour towards certain issue....they always give me a good laugh to brighten up my day =P

well...so my theory of being with animals are much much more better than humans is correct....at least with animals, if they ever bite me..it just simply means i mishandle them or cause discomfort to them....unlike humans....i always have to guess what they are thinking and stuff....tiring lor....my brain cells are decreasing as times goes by lolz....

why would anyone expect perfection in another person when they arent perfect them self?? pot calling the kettle black?? or just another case of "i'm saint you are devil"?? i'm never a fake person...its either u like me or you hate me kind....i'm also a damn fucking straight person...like means like....dont like means dont like....if i sense anything wrong...i'll just ask....i prefer to have a heart to heart session then keeping it bottled up and allowing "misunderstanding" (if there's any) to gets further.....trying to be cool and keep everything to yourself seriously does not help at all....i wont say you are great nor will i be bother by how you are acting lolz.....anyway the "you" i'm using now refers to general term just in case anyone thought i'm referring to them =)

i have no qualms on dropping anybody as a friend when i find that they arent worth my time....whats the point of behaving plastic infront of each other....waste of time isnt it....

of cos i'm aint no saint myself....i have my weird characters, my imperfectness, so even if one doesnt appreciate me...there will sure be others who does....friends are just passing clouds....some stay while most goes....there is really nothing to feel sad about....i guess thats life =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .