nuffnang

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

flattered


kinda flattered hahaha...but its for me to know for you to find out why am i flattered lolz....anyway....i'm feeling good today....cz asking me for steamboat tonight at bt timah....i have already onz her =) miss cz so much too....will take lots of pics on our steamboat and tag all my dear friends like how they always tag me with pics of their food lolz....

yesterday had a very long talk with my bro...i think 2 hrs plus....can feel the phone burning my ear....he emo again lor....so i lend him my ears and hear him blabber on and on....found out a little secret of his hahahaha...anyway i believe thats a passing stage only...

need to do housework soon....staying at the upper floor sometimes sucks big time...cos of the dust....haiz....mop liao next day dusty again....sianz....

dunno why i just feel over the moon today leh.....hmmmm....i guess its bcos of a joke i've heard....kinda funny i guess....it has got something to do with self entertaining de lolz.....some bo liao and lame thing la hahaha....anyway its over and i'm glad =)

i love tamtam, giangian, dindin, kaka and of cos not forgetting my cc~~~~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .