nuffnang

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

beautiful things


what are the most beautiful things that have ever happen to you and touches your heart?

for me...i'm glad i have my dogs for accompany...although sometimes i've neglected them...but never once did they abandon me....i still remember there were once, after a big quarrel with cc....i cried in my room alone....and kenji, my maltese (at that time i only had him) is just right beside me....he just look at me, snuggle up close to me and he did the most amazing thing....he stand on his hinds and lick off the tears from my face.....after that he will just sit beside me.....occasionally turning his head over and look at me, as if he's checking to see if i'm alright....then he rest his head on my leg and just stay with me throughout the night...

although i dont have a beautiful marriage...i'm glad a had a very sensible daughter....though at times she piss me off...but most of the time she is well behaved....when i'm down and out...she would just help me if she have the means to....i'm really fortunate to have her by my side....i love you my girl =)

i had a wonderful coach too....have been following him since i'm 13 years old...learning dragon dance from him....thanks him for always being there for me...although at times i can get real difficult....but he's been really patient with me....we had our fair share of argument....but never once did we have bad blood....only him i guess...can really put up with my nonsense and rubbish hahaha...and i promise...once a mentor forever my mentor...thanks for the help he've rendered to me all along. i really appreciate it =)

and my naggy mum...although she often piss me off and do stupid things to me...till an extend that i thought of moving out and leave her alone....i knew she love me...but she's using all the wrong method...from me to my daughter....but still...im thankful that she did help me out and stand by me when its needed (most of the time i got to knock some sense into her before she know whats happening) hahaha....i may seems cold towards her...but im seriously appreciating all that she've done for us....thank you mum!

hmmmm...but sad to say...till now...none of the men i've met manage to touch me in my heart...if i really had to choose one...i guess maybe its tong....my relationship with him is very short...but i would have to admit he is really very good to me...fetch me to work in the morning if he could....always giving me the attention i need....still remember there was once...he went back to melaka during cny (he's a malaysian but got his PR in SG)...i went over to meet him...we spend the most memorable time there with him acting as my tour guide...bringing me around for food and shopping and keeping me accompany throughout my stay...when i have to come back to singapore for work....he actually drove all the way from melaka to singapore just to send me back and he went back to melaka again after dropping me at home....sweet of him isnt it =)....when he came back to SG after his cny leave....the first thing he did was to call me and meet me up...and of cos not forgetting he offered to bring my dad for check up when i'm not free on the day itself...how many men out there can do all these???....but well...happiness dont last....due to some personal reason..we broke off....i really wonder how is he now...hope things goes well with him....

looking back now.....i suddenly realise not alot of things touched me in my heart hahaha....am i consider cold blooded or what? anyway...its not easy to find someone whom can really reach into your heart...i'm glad i met the above mention...thank you for the love and care i've got from them...love them lots~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .