nuffnang

Monday, May 10, 2010

childhood memories


awwww.....suddenly miss my childhood days so much....not that i'm very old now but memories of my past just came flowing back to me....miss the times i'm in school...always getting into trouble hahaha....miss those times when i'm out having fun with all my friends....miss those times when i have many young men admiring and courting me lolz.....miss those times when i can dress till chio chio go party.....miss those times when i can be so carefree....not that now i no longer have all this privilege....but its just getting lesser hahahahaha.....now i can only envy the youngsters and their lifestyle....i just have too much commitment and i cant just do as and what i like now....haiz...memories....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .