nuffnang

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

yoooozzz

hahaha...finally my dongdongchiang finish already!!!! only left some small events....damn freaking tiring lor....and i believe bcos of the weather and lack of sleep....my heatiness is back again....every morning wake up i have those greenish thick phelgm stuck in my throat, have to clear a couple of times then can....worse still....dunno is it isabel or whoever pass me the flu virus too....now my nose also leaking -_-"

for the past week i have been waking up everyday at 6 or 7am +....after this whole thing finish i just cant seems to sleep late....my biology clock wakes me up at 8+ am everyday lolz....

will be sending my mum to the hospital later....she is appt to have her operation on tml....hope everything goes well for her....

after sending her to the hospital, i will be going for an interview as a PI (Private Investigator) lolz....actually this job has been in my mind since i'm real young....everytime i flip open the papers i see them recruiting and i'm so tempted to go....but dunno why in the end i just didnt.but this time round, i confirm i wanna go for the interview....for those who knew me know i cant sit still in office job....cannot tolerate boring routine too....so this PI job might be the best for me...exciting and challenging....i hope they will decide to employ me hehehe...wish me luck yea!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .