nuffnang

Saturday, February 13, 2010

new year new things!!

wishing everybody a happy 2010 tiger year!!! may all of my loved ones and friends be bless with happiness, good health, prosperity and wealth!!!

after a late night out last night at HOS, i woke up at about 11am today....did some net surfing and i started doing my housework from about 12pm onwards....vacumm the whole flat, wash the kitchen, wash their pee tray, wash the toilet, change their newspaper and cat litter, then mop the whole house..total took me abt 2 hours to finish everything...

rest for a while then change my bedsheet, very nice set, bought the bed sheet from melaka..i like it so much so i find it so cute lolz...wanted to buy the whole set initially but no stock for the comforter so end up i only get the bedsheet set...

tml is the day where all my nightmares start lolz...wish me luck folks!!!


my bed sheet are fill with his traditional wedding couples, cute right? hurhurhur~
this is the overall look for my bedsheet

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .