nuffnang

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

new hair style!!

had always wanted to go for a hair cut since ages ago....but i have been dragging and dragging till today...i finally went for it lolz...although not much difference on my hair style cos i still opt for layered....but the obvious changes in my hair are the highlights....as cny is coming soon...i chose bright red colour...was pondering on whether should i dyed the whole head or just highlights...the hair stylist told me highlights will be nicer...so without further thoughts i listen to her suggestion...the overall turn out was great...i like my current colours and hair style...actually im rather skeptical about letting unfamiliar hair stylist to cut my layered hair...but this girl did a great job...im really satisfied with the result...and best thing of all...it didnt cost me a bomb...total i just spend :

ladies hair cut : $6.80
highlights : $73
hair treatment : $18

it just cost me slightly over a $100....if i were to go back to my usual hair stylist at singapore shopping...it would cost abt $200 plus without hair treatment...see the difference? haha....im definitely going back there to cut my hair again although most of them there are prcs....i think my hair stylist is a local tho..her name is apple...furthermore its so near to my place...the saloon is located at redhill mrt =D isabel had her hair done too...she did rebonding...cost $68...and mind u...both our hair are damn long lolz...so i find it a good bargain...

now that i had my hair cut and coloured...hope all those bad things are being cut away too...and good luck comes my way!!! huat ar!!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .