nuffnang

Friday, February 26, 2010

speedy recovery

mum went for her operation yesterday which is the 25th....she's allow to be discharge today at 1pm....went over to fetch her....dunno why hospital at that timing so many people...i turn everywhere and couldnt find a parking spot...end up wait by the roadside for mum to collect her medicine and stuff and walk down to the taxi stand and i'll pick her there....

upon entering the car....she keep scolding the nurses there hahaha....wonder why the nurses there love to do their things last min.....then out of a sudden she ask me whether i want to see her wound zzzzzz...although its covered up...i still dont feel good....then she show me a plastic container with some liquid inside....then she starts telling me what is the usage for.....and after hearing i just went limp zzzzzzzzz...bcos her wound is still raw....the plastic container is attached to the wound to collect the blood water which is still dripping...so what i saw in the container is my mum blood water lor....eewwww.....i immediately ask my mum to stop the topic and i kept quiet....reason being i have blood phobia....seeing blood or wound will cause me to go weak....i can even feel myself tembling while im driving...

reach home, she show me a small plastic cup...she say its for her to measure how many ml of blood water she have been discharging everyday...she's suppose to write down in a form and give to the nurses...she then walk out of the room and not long after came into my room again and say "wah u see....such a short while nia the container full liao" and i froze again -_-" nbz lor....i told her dont show me anymore la...i see already feel very uncomfortable...she laugh at me and walk off zzzzzz

she is given mc till march 12th...then have to go back check up again....hope she recover soon and stay in pink of health.... =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .