nuffnang

Thursday, February 4, 2010

bad news

received a bad news today via sms from my sister...my mum have got a malignant tumor in her breast and its 2nd stage...it came as a shock for me...

mum went for check up abt 1-2 weeks ago...today she went with my sister to collect the report...somehow when i got the news...i just couldnt believe what my eyes are reading...cancer...the scariest word in one's dictionary....

mum is to go back for review on the 9th and 11th of feb...operation to remove the affected area is schedule on the 25th feb....at this current moment...i suddenly realise what does it meant when ppl say that 'LIFE IS SO FRAGILE"...mum put on a brave front tho i know she must be scare out of her wit...i just hope that now everything will be ok for her...*pray*

i pray that all my loved ones will be fine and healthy...pray that mum will be fine...hopefully when the new year comes...all bad things will just leave us alone...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .