nuffnang

Thursday, November 27, 2008

xmas tree

when im young..i had always wanted a xmas tree...it such a nice feeling to be watching the shimmering lights on the trees and hanging up the accessories...happen to chance upon a thread started by my friend in a dog forum one day...she say theres a place that sell xmas items at 50% discount and 5 foot xmas tree at $18...i then told silver about it and after calling my friend, diana, to ask for the exact location...we decided to pop by and grab some stuffs...

indeed that place is packed with people who have already started shopping for xmas..although its a small unit but the items they are selling there consist of alot of choices...i spend a total of $100+ abit and happily went home with my items...finally i had my dream come true...a xmas tree!!!!











1 comment:

矮~Rule the World! said...

it's beautiful...i love christmas.

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .