nuffnang

Friday, November 7, 2008

cab voucher

couldnt remember where am i going...boarded a city cab and as im waiting to reach my destination...i saw an advertisement just right infront of me at the back of the seat...it says "win $20 taxi voucher"...in my mind of cos im thinking...where will i be so lucky...but nevertheless, i decided to give it a try...took out my handphone and key in the cab number follow by my NRIC number...forward the sms to 76333...

few days passed and seriously...i have totally forgotten about all these...i then received a call from a lady saying i am among the fifteen lucky winners and got myself a $20 taxi vouchers..."fwah! so lucky meh?" was the 1st thought that came to my mind...the lady then ask me to give her my last 4 digit NRIC number to verify...took my address for the mailing too...

after about 4 to 5 days...i finally received my vouchers...it comes in 4 pieces of $5 vouchers...although its not a big amount...but still its better then none hor hahahaha

tried sending again after my winning but somehow i didnt received any calls again...maybe alot of ppl send the sms to try their luck or its simply bcos they only allow one time winning...anyway...im glad i am lucky lolz...

1 comment:

矮~Rule the World! said...

i'm getting mine soon...LOL!!!

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .