nuffnang

Thursday, November 13, 2008

busy busy busy~

it seems that alot of people are busy...no time to update their blog...that includes me too of cos hahaha...

1stly i would like to congratz my bra de on his ROM...finally he decided to settle down...im happy for him...some hiccups on the day he ROM thats why i didnt attend...sorry about that...

2ndly...im finally going to change my nails on the 17th nov which is this coming monday...since the last nail art which is 2 months ago...my nails have really grown very long le lolz....this time round i ask yawen to help me put on her silver lover 2...looks damn chio kekeke...will update pics once i had it done =)

3rdly...linda says we are going to a dog shelter (nanas) in jb this sunday...but till now she didnt get back to me...haiz...they ar...forever so draggy :/

bel will be coming home from her korea trip this sunday...life without her is indeed quiet...hahaha..when bel told me her dad is going to give her 10,000 won few weeks back...i thot he so good...gave her so much...after i check the rates conversion...i really (-_-")....10,000 won change to sgd is actually only $11...and that $11 is the global rate hor...if go to money changer...they only give u 8200 for sgd$10...see how much they earn :/

anyway both me and silver are thinking...with about sgd$10...what can she buy in korea? people go oversea confirm wanna buy things de mah...if everytime wanna buy things must see their face...might as well dont go...no doubt she is just a 12 year old little girl...but still..im sure she does have the urge to buy some nice little accessories be it for herself, my mum, me or silver...going oversea without money to buy anything you like is a torture lor...so i decided to change sgd$50 to let her bring along...i guess she told my mum about it and my mum chip in another sgd$50 too...haha...she happy like toad =P

in another 3 days time, i will see her...guess she must have alot of things to blog about her trip...lets await for her updates ;)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .