nuffnang

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

new nail art

a quick update

finally...i've manage to drag my lazy ass to yawen's place and have my nails done on the 17th nov...the last visit i went was on the sept 11th which was 2 months ago lolz...been really busy and when im free to make appointment...she's fully booked :/ that explain the duration of 2 months dragging...

but finally finally...our timing match...=D



my old nail art...can see how long my nails had grown?

after filing off those long nails...a powdery hand

tada! my pretty nail artist - yawen

drawing lines on my nails

decorating my nails with swaroski crystals

DONE!!! nice job!...this design is name "silver lover2"...swee bo? kekeke

hopefully i dont have to wait till another 2 months later before i drop by to yawen place again... lolz

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .