nuffnang

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dr B’s Genuine Aussie R.A.W. Diet

after trying out some samples given to me by anan...i've decided to change my chihuahua's diet to Dr B’s Genuine Aussie R.A.W.

i do know that dogs are the descendants of wolves and they are able to take on raw food readily...my old man kenji used to be on raw diet too...but due to some reason...i change them all to kibbles diet few years back..

it was only until anan pass me a few packets of Dr B's kangaroo patties, cos her wawas are not interested, and to my anticipation...both of my wawas love it very much therefore i decided to place my order with alfred...

since my babies had already tried kangaroo recipe, i ordered rabbit recipe and combination recipe (combination recipe had beef, lamb, chicken, pork etc)...both of them take in the new flavour happily...and of cos after changing their diet to raw food...i can see the changes too...poo getting lesser (and i mean really less) and their pee dont smell anymore...its really a fantastic creation...save lots of troubles on marketing for owners like me...

i've also ordered Dr B’s Genuine Aussie R.A.W. Turkey Recipe for my fatty cat, misha...and yes...cats are from the cat family (tigers,leopards,cheetahs etc) and its not surprising my cat loves raw meat too hahaha...but bcos my cat kibbles still left alot...i've feed misha raw meat on alternate days...

anyway...for dog owners out there,,,i would highly recommend you guys to try giving your furkid(s) Dr B’s Genuine Aussie R.A.W. Diet...there are lots of pros instead of cons in it...for more information...do click here

p/s : im in no way related to Dr B...im just a satisfied customer helping to intro this wonderful diet =D




No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .