nuffnang

Sunday, November 2, 2008

wish list ~

x'mas is coming soon...i hope santa will grant me my wish...

since alot of my friends have their wishes written down in their blog already...i shall join in the flow keke...


My Wish List

  • a car of my liking
  • lots of monies
  • peace
  • happiness
  • be with him eternally
  • no more hiccups in our relation
  • all my dogs n cat are healthy,safe and happy
  • lappie
  • a new latest mobile phone
  • a new bed
  • go oveasea for holiday (Japan,South Africa,Tibet,Mongolia and lots more places)
  • a new camera
  • slim down =P

i guess thats all for the time being...hopefully my wishes will comes true very very soon ~

hope yours too =)

1 comment:

矮~Rule the World! said...

slim down...probably u can start with a body check up...c what's the cause of ur weight gain...then 对症下药

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .