nuffnang

Friday, August 31, 2012

My love


Alot of my friends are rather concern abt my progress with Ton...questions like are we still together?  Are we as good as before? have been asked...I would like to tell all my dear friends... YES!  Me and him are still together and going on strong , n in fact we are closer than before now... I'm really so infatuated with him.... looking back at wat we've been thru, it really isn't easy but I'm glad he didn't let go all these while...I know I'm unreasonable at times and I'm glad he put up with my nonsense too...in short ,I wanna thks God for arranging him in my life =)

Darling, I'm sorry I make you angry at times... thank you for putting up with my nonsense and trying ur best to assure me of your feeling...I promise you I will be good, not letting you feel hurt again...I trust your feeling towards me....n you must believe in me too...we still got a long journey to walk together.... let's give our best to each other... last but not least....love you lots ! muackz!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .